Monday, July 1, 2024

"Sweet spot" of the entire year

The best two-week period of the entire year in the markets begins today. And, according to my research, this is the single best way to take advantage. This annual "sweet spot" during the first two weeks of July is not just a "hunch" or personal opinion. It's based on almost a century of historical data.
 

Dear Reader,

The best two-week period of the entire year in the markets begins today.

And, according to my research, this is the single best way to take advantage.

This annual "sweet spot" during the first two weeks of July is not just a "hunch" or personal opinion. It's based on almost a century of historical data.

The rest of July... and August... are looking very good for the markets, too.

But you shouldn't wait. You don't want to miss the "sweet spot."

And there's a much shorter and more urgent window of opportunity when it comes to my No. 1 favorite strategy – one that'll be gone as soon as Wednesday.

I'm urging you to pay attention.

It may not seem like it now, but I truly believe that when you look back at your results at the end of this year – and possibly even beyond – you'll see that this was the critical moment.

And while a ton of historical data is "bullish" for the overall market in the next few months...

It also says that the biggest gains, by far, will be in a group of stocks that almost no one is paying attention to today.

A group where I think the gains could be 5x-10x higher in the coming years compared to the S&P 500 or most popular stocks today like the (potentially dangerous) Magnificent Seven.

The "sweet spot" of the year – beginning today – might be the best chance you'll ever see to get in.

I explain everything you need to know, right here.

Regards,

Marc Chaikin
Founder, Chaikin Analytics

P.S. If you've followed my work, you may know that I study historical patterns like this almost obsessively.

I read dozens of studies based on market history.

I look for rare signals... patterns in the numbers...

And it works.

For example, my election cycle forecast I shared at the beginning of the year is playing out just the way I predicted.

(If you're worried about what the election means for your money – you should definitely see this.)

But here's the thing...

When you're looking at so many patterns... signals... and studies...

It can be overwhelming.

You can end up feeling like they're all telling you different – even contradictory – things.

But that isn't the case today.

Right now, every signal I can get my hands on is telling me the same thing.

To an extent I've almost never seen – it's that rare.

And it's why I've set aside pretty much everything else and made THIS strategy my No. 1 priority.

Nothing else is more important for my research (or for your money) today.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Long-Term Investors Should Eye TSLA's Robotaxi Potential

Tesla, Inc. (TSLA) is set to release its second-quarter delivery update in early July, which is expected to show a decline for the second ...