Monday, July 1, 2024

REVEALED LIVE: Come trade the Apollo Algo alongside us

Here in just a few minutes (1pm ET), I’ll be sitting down with Jeffry Turnmire, Lance Ippolito, and Nate Tucci to reveal the details behind Jeffry’s BRAND NEW Apollo Algo…
 
   
     
Here in just a few minutes (1pm ET), I’ll be sitting down with Jeffry Turnmire, Lance Ippolito, and Nate Tucci to reveal the details behind Jeffry’s BRAND NEW Apollo Algo…  

And how YOU can trade it alongside us LIVE! 

(Reminder: We can’t promise future returns or against losses… Obviously!)

>>> Login immediately to join the world premiere trading event

 
 
See you inside,

Graham Lindman
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What I haven't (yet) told 60 MINUTES

Twice in recent years, I've gone on CBS' 60 Minutes TV program to break huge financial stories...   Dear Reader, Hi, my name i...