Monday, July 8, 2024

[SAVE THE DATE] My #1 swing trade for July

Join me for tomorrow’s BIG reveal
 
   
     
Lance here with an important message…

I’m going LIVE tomorrow, July 9th at 1pm Eastern to reveal my #1 swing trade for July.

Smash this special invite link right here to join me

As you’ll see once I’m live tomorrow, it’s on a stock that’s seen a massive amount of insider buying…

In fact, last time I checked four top level directors, the president, and the CFO just bought 126,450 shares of this TINY metal stock.

Together they spent over $2,000,000 …

And I believe the stock’s in a PRIME position to benefit from the rising demand in steel… set to outstrip supply by 2024. 

 
 
Of course, I can’t promise every trade will be a grand slam (and losses do happen)...

But the last few times insiders bought this exact stock, I posted returns of 23%, 28%, 15% and 66% in as little as one day

And while I cannot promise future returns or against losses, I’m confident calling this my #1 swing trade for the month. 

Anyway, this is a one-time event…

And I don’t want you to miss out…

So make sure you click here to save your seat. 

It only takes 10 seconds to sign up. 
'Til the next trade,

Lance Ippolito
 
Signature Lance Ippolito
The profits and performance shown are not typical, we make no future earnings claims, and you may lose money. From 3/1/20 through 7/9/24, the average win rate is 70.5%, the average return per position is 8.07% with an average hold time of 18 days. We cannot guarantee any specific future results, as there is always high degree of risk involved in trading.. See our Terms on the TradingPub homepage for more information.
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

NCCIH Update: Research Result on Identifying Synergists in Natural Product Mixtures; Research Report on COVID-19 and Adolescents

In this issue, read about research results on identifying synergists in natural product mixtures, as well as impact of COVID-19 on.....