Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Note from a reader/fanboy

 

Monument Traders Alliance Alerts

Note From a Reader/Fanboy

Hi everyone,

My name is Aaron.

I'm a colleague of Bryan and Karim's, and I can't get enough of the War Room. Overnight trades, W and M patterns, the Dark Ticker...

CLICK HERE

You name it.

If it's got a winning track record and big gain potential... I love it . But since Bryan and Karim are on vacation right now, I asked if they would pass my note along to you all today.

See, I also follow another stock expert - Shah Gilani. And he's found a bunch of stocks that - for the last 5 years - have ALWAYS gone up during certain months.

Some always up in January... others always up in February... etc.

These monthly "undefeated stock" wins have historically been quite good.

But just like Bryan and Karim, Shah recommends options plays alongside his monthly stock recommendations. You know, for you speculators. (I love that term!)

The next one goes live TOMORROW, August 1, and get this... Shah is giving the stock ticker away today - no strings attached.

The option he found for this one could have returned 38% on average for the last five Augusts.

Here's a screenshot I grabbed during Shah's presentation of the next few plays' average performance.

CLICK HERE

Not sure why they didn't include November in this graphic, because that play has averaged 310% each of the last five Novembers.

Anyway, if all your spare time goes into the War Room (or watching Nate Bear), I can't say I blame you.

But if you've got enough time for just one more trade per month, I highly suggest you check this out. Especially since the next "undefeated play" goes live in less than 24 hours.

Hey Ryan/moderators, can you put a cool button thingy here that folks can click to link over to Shah's presentation?

*Yes, we can! 😊

CLICK HERE

Thanks for reading, and good luck!

- Aaron/War Room Fanboy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

⏰[Trading Live NOW] Unlock Top Spread Strategies: FDX Earnings & FOMC Insights - Join Our Webinar!

Trader we are trading, join us! You receive this email, because you signed up to get email from YellowTunnel newsletter on 12/11/20.  ...