Saturday, July 13, 2024

New Form of AI Could Be Terrifying to Millions

Over the holiday weekend, my team shared an important essay with you, called 'Question Everything... Especially Today's Hottest Stock'. Well, this story appears to be moving faster than anyone expected.
 

Hi, Marc here...

Over the holiday weekend, my team shared an important essay with you, called 'Question Everything... Especially Today's Hottest Stock'. Well, this story appears to be moving faster than anyone expected.

In fact, Prof. Joel Litman, a well-respected financial analyst and founder of our corporate affiliate Altimetry, is now sounding the alarm on some of America's best-loved stocks.

He called the crashes of 2008 and 2020... and now, we want all Chaikin readers to be aware of his latest warning.

Read below for details...


This New Form of AI Could Be Terrifying to Millions

We're on the cusp of a sudden and dramatic development in the stock market... and I'm worried you're running out of time to prepare.

So, I'm cutting short my family reunion to show you exactly what to do.

Put simply, a radical new form of artificial intelligence is about to terrify millions – and trigger a serious, sudden panic in the stock market.

It's due to launch very soon (potentially just days from now)...

And when it does, it's near-certain to have a dramatic impact on your money – whether you own AI stocks or not.

In fact, the last time we saw anything like this, at least ten different stocks went up 1,000% or more... while millions of Americans saw their stock portfolios devastated.

I believe history could repeat itself starting just days from now.

When the panic sets in, there's only one strategy I trust...

It's the same approach that helped show readers across all my research how to make partial gains of 100% or more on eight different stocks this year alone.

Not only that, it's helped me identify 19 stocks that have crashed by 90% or more.

And I think it could help make 2024 the best year of your financial life...

While others kick themselves for missing out.

That's why I'm hosting an urgent stock market summit next Thursday, July 18.

It's called The AI Panic Summit.

And I want you to be there.

Because if I'm right – just like I was in 2020 when I called both the crash... and the rapid stock market rebound that followed – something extraordinary is about to happen.

Again, it could start playing out in just a few days' time.

So it's critical that you prepare now.

I'll show you everything you need to do next Thursday...

Simply confirm your free place on this page here.

Best,

Joel Litman
Chief Investment Strategist, Altimetry

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Up to 12 Quick-Hit Trades for YOU!

+ 98% off your first month.  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌   ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ...