Monday, June 10, 2024

The one thing that gets me up in the morning

Conservative Investing News

Dear reader,

My traders asked me… actually we were having a discussion in our Professional Chat Room. The guys all asked me, “What gets you in here every day?” For me that answer is simple:

It’s you.

It’s always you.

Could I retire right now and trade in a cave all by myself? Sure. I don’t envy those people. (As a matter of fact, if you’ve ever met those types, they’re about as fun as hopping into the sack with a porcupine.)

What makes trading great is a community where you can learn from each other and find trades together. Anyone who tells you differently isn’t someone I want to drink a beer with anytime soon.

That community is what we have here. We have idea flow, training, success stories, great trades and setups, market analysis and just an energy that gets me out of bed. I’m here with my guys trading every day having the most fun I’ve ever had. And that’s the most important thing for me.

Plus… making money is kinda awesome, too.

We likely haven’t met yet, and that’s ok. This is your chance to meet me, our traders, and our TheoTrade community. I have all details including a Get Started Class just to make sure you’re all ready to go.

This offer ends Monday. Don’t miss out. I’m counting on you and to be honest… My guys are thinking I’m crazy for the $7 offer. But I know what I want… I want more happy traders in our room trading with us. So what do you say?

Let’s do this,


Don Kaufman
Chief Market Strategist
TheoTRADE

Advertising Disclosure: This email contains paid advertisements. The email above is from our associates at Conservative Investing News - OG.

Legal Entity Information: Conservative Investing News is owned and operated by Darwin Investor Network, a DBA of The Darwin Agency, Inc.

Disclaimer: Nothing in this email should be considered personalized financial advice. Always conduct your own due diligence when investing. We urge you to read our full disclaimer.

Unsubscribe: You are receiving this email as part of your complimentary subscription to the Conservative Investing News E-Letter. If you do not want to receive emails from us, you can follow this link to unsubscribe.

Contact Us: Conservative Investing News

Attn: Darwin Investor Network
2319 N Andrews Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311

Or Email us at: support@conservativeinvestingnews.com.
Phone: 1-800-496-9838

Privacy Policy: Read our privacy policy.

View in Browser: If you can't see this message, view it in your browser.

Copyright © 2024 Conservative Investing News. All rights reserved.

Advertise With Us

No comments:

Post a Comment

🐤 Albemarle Stock: Strong Fundamentals vs. Lithium Volatility

Albemarle Corporation (NYSE: ALB) is a global leader in the production of basic materials for a diverse range of industries, including en...