Friday, June 7, 2024

How a $0.25 cent option contract makes my top traders feel

"I love the fact that I can trade more than a couple of contracts... makes me feel like MR. BIG!"
 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌   ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌   ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌   ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌   ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌   ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌   ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌   ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌   ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌   ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌   ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌   ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌   ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌   ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ 

Hey folks, Tom Busby here...

If you don't know me, I've been in the markets for over 40 years... but recently, I've discovered a breakthrough that might be my favorite strategy of ALL time!

While I kept the finer details of these $0.25 Cent Trades under wraps until recently...

I shared a few of these $0.25 Cent Trades with some of my top students ahead of the big reveal. You can see they couldn't be more thrilled!

Like John M. from Idaho...

"Hey Tom! I love the $0.25 Cent Trades for someone with a small account... I love the fact that I can trade more than a couple of contracts... makes me feel like MR. BIG!"

Or Carlos G. From Texas...

"Good morning, Tom... One week ago, I bought a $0.25 Cent option and the next day I closed it at $1.25... That was 5X my original investment. A lot of money very quickly!!"

And then there's Jim T. from Irvine, California...

"TBUZ, I love making money with those $0.25 Cent Trades, especially when they double or even quadruple... I look forward to many more!! Thanks."

Obviously, I can't guarantee results or against losses...

But with reactions like those, don't you think you should see for yourself what $0.25 Cent Trades is all about?

Click here to find out!

See you on the flip side,

TBUZ

By clicking the links above, you agree to periodic updates from ProsperityPub and its partners (privacy policy).



The profits and performance shown are not typical, we make no future earnings claims, and you may lose money. Some of the trades expressed are from backtested data in order to demonstrate the potential of the system. From 5/26/23 - 3/25/24 the win rate is 84%, the average winner is 71%, the average return is 41.6% over an 8 day hold time.

This is a PAID ADVERTISEMENT provided to customers of Schaeffer's Investment Research. Although we have sent you this email, Schaeffer's does not specifically endorse this product nor is it responsible for the content of this advertisement. Furthermore, we make no guarantee or warranty about what is advertised above.

To stop receiving these emails, unsubscribe.

Schaeffer's Investment Research
5151 Pfeiffer Road, Suite 450
Cincinnati, Ohio 45242

No comments:

Post a Comment

NCCIH Update: New Funding Opportunity To Advance the Field of Whole Person Research

Read the latest Director's Message about whole person research efforts; upcoming webinars on force-based manipulation and more ...