Thursday, June 20, 2024

3 Bullish Plays in a Frothy Market

Trade of the Day Logo

"I can't help but think the markets are extended right now."

Nate Bear, Lead Technical Tactician, Monument Traders Alliance

Nate Bear

The trend is your friend, and the market has been absolutely on fire lately, led by tech giants Nvidia, Super Micro Computer, and Broadcom.

But when I see a chart like this in the SPDR S&P 500 ETF (SPY) :

 

I can't help but think the market is extended right now…

And that's why I'm not opposed to, dare I say, put on some bearish positions.

That is…if they are A+ Setups.

But shorting the market because stocks seem to be up too much…is a foolish reason.

How would that have worked shorting Nvidia this year? The stock is up a whopping 180% year-to-date.

That's why it's critical to put your bias to the side.

And let the price action lead you to high probability plays.

So if I do take on any bearish positions, it will be because my S.A.M Scanner identifies them as bearish.

That said, I'm letting the trend dictate my moves.

And despite the market looking a little frothy right here…there are several bullish setups I like.

Here they are:

Hims & Hers Health Inc. (HIMS)

 

Hims & Hers Health, Inc. is a company focused on providing personalized health products and services, leveraging a direct-to-consumer model.

The company has seen significant growth in subscribers and revenues, driven by a diverse product mix that includes new offerings aimed at customer retention and engagement.

Shares of the stock are up over 26% in the last month after it announced it was getting into the GLP-1 market, potentially offering a lower-cost alternative to branded medications like Wegovy and Ozempic.

And while the narrative is bullish, that won't help you make money as a trader.

Trading is all about timing.

That's why I'd be more interested if it can pull back a couple more dollars or if it just rests here for a while.

If it does, I'll be looking to play this via call options.

JOLTS Trade LIVE Tuesday, June 25 at 2 pm

Secret Loophole
 

When The Gov't Drops Economic Reports...

This One Trade Could Have Made 253%... 327%... Even 383% gains...

Enough for overnight payouts of $25,300... $32,700... heck even $38,300!

Discover The JOLTS Loophole (BEFORE Tues at 2 pm!)

Alphabet Inc. (GOOGL)

Alphabet Inc. is the parent company of Google. It is experiencing renewed investor interest due to its positioning in the artificial intelligence (AI) sector.

The company has been an "AI-first" entity since 2016 and is now starting to receive more recognition for its AI capabilities.

Alphabet's main business segments include search, YouTube, and cloud services, all of which are showing strong growth.

Overall it is a great company, but that doesn't matter much if you're trading.

It's all about the timing.

And right now, Alphabet is showing a daily squeeze, which tells me it has a chance to blast through its 52-week highs of $180.41.

It's been stuck between $170 to $180 since May, and I think it's ready to make its next move up.

In fact, I've already put on a starter position.

If the market wasn't so frothy, I would have put more contracts on.

But I will likely add on weakness or a pullback.

Cava Group (CAVA)

CAVA is a Mediterranean restaurant chain known for its customizable, healthy fast-casual dining experience.

The company offers a range of Mediterranean-inspired dishes that emphasize fresh, wholesome ingredients and flavors.

Shares of the stock have had a nice pop after releasing earnings in late May, and are up more than 15% in the last month.

Based on the setup I'm seeing, I think we'll see $100 a share soon.

In fact, that's where I'm placing my bets.

Bottom Line

Are we extended right now?

Absolutely.

But I didn't become a multi-millionaire trader based on my gut feelings.

I accomplished it by finding high probability setups and leveraging the power of options.

You don't have to be an expert at chart analysis to find A+ Setups.

My Daily Profits Scanner finds them for you.

===>Click here to discover how this incredible tool can transform your trading.

The Next Big Short Is Here!

The Next Big Short Is Here
 

Real estate crashes, when they occur, have proven to create some of the biggest fortunes in history. In 2008, John Paulson made $20 billion shorting the housing crash. In 2020, Carl Icahn made $1.3 billion shorting shopping malls. Today, the $21 trillion commercial real estate market is in free fall. Professional traders have already made $600 million in a single day. And the biggest trades are setting up now. Go here now for your shot at a historic opportunity.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Analysis: A global tax war is looming. It could hit Big Tech hard

  View in Browser July 3, 2024   ...