Thursday, April 11, 2024

The only email you need to open after today’s PPI report

How to recover after the latest in a string of surprises:
 
   
     
What a week! 

With the CPI report possibly delaying rate cuts… 

And the PPI report coming in lower than expected today and being the latest in a string of surprises… 

It can be hard to gather your thoughts from all over the place. 

Luckily I did that for you with my Midweek Market Update. 

If you missed it live - catch the full replay here

You see while some folks are panicking wondering what this means for their next move… 

I see this as an opportunity! 

An opportunity to spread the word about one of the biggest advantages I have ever seen in the options market… 

And that is saying a lot with 40+ years of trading under my belt. 

I have seen it all… 

And nothing compares to my Market Roadmap

See you on the flip side, 

TBUZ

 
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment