Today at 11:00am Pacific / 2:00pm Eastern, I'm going live to reveal our crypto hedge fund strategy in advance of April's Bitcoin halving.

We are hosting this special live event because we believe the market is red-hot right now...

So we are opening the doors to our hedge fund for a limited time.

This is for accredited investors who want to make the most of the window we're seeing in the market right now.

My presentation today will reveal our strategy for the Bitcoin halving...

And share how to apply for a spot in the fund, step-by-step.

To watch today you must register before I go live at 11:00am Pacific / 2:00pm Eastern:

Register for "Our Crypto Hedge Fund Strategy In Advance Of April's Bitcoin Halving" now

We have been preparing for the halving for several years now.

I think our new strategy will have accredited investors excited at the possibilities. 

Bryce Paul
Tower 18 Capital





















 

By the way...

If you're not an accredited investor, use the link below and I will stop sending you information about it.

However...

You'll still remain on our list to keep receiving other complimentary crypto information and resources. 

Yes, stop sending me updates on your Hedge Fund's strategy for April 2024 (However, keep me on your list)...