Thursday, March 28, 2024

The long holiday weekend is all but here…

But first!
 
   
     
   
The long holiday weekend is closer than ever… 

I for one can't wait for the egg hunts, basket openings, and yummy family dinner.

Heck, I can practically taste the chocolate bunnies! 

But before that - I am going live one more time this week to talk about my brand new discovery… 

And more importantly, how you can use it to prepare yourself for the major PCE news tomorrow morning… 

Because the Easter Bunny isn't the only one stopping in over the weekend. 

So before you take off for the long weekend… 

Be sure to join me at 2pm ET. 

You can turn on the exclusive SMS reminders here! 

See you on the flip side, 

TBUZ

 
   
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Baker candidates

Lisa Kashinsky and Kelly Garrity's must-read rundown of what's up on Beacon Hill and beyond. ...