Monday, March 4, 2024

Move your money before tomorrow

An unstoppable market force is on track to seize control of the U.S. stock market in mere weeks following Super Tuesday........................
 

Dear Reader,

We're on the cusp of the most dramatic market shift I predict we'll see in 2024.

And as I explain here... tomorrow's Super Tuesday elections mark the starting gun.

To issue this prediction, my team and I studied nearly 100 years of financial data over dozens of presidential elections.

Those hundreds of thousands of data points converged to predict ONE conclusive outcome, with 90% certainty:

An unstoppable market force is on track to seize control of the U.S. stock market in mere weeks following Super Tuesday.

It will be like a switch flipping at the very foundation of our stock market.

And I can see it coming with near-eerie precision, thanks to an election-year "secret weapon" I have in my arsenal here at Chaikin Analytics.

To be clear: No, I'm NOT talking about the Power Gauge.

Instead, I'm referring to a very special indicator – one I've NEVER shared with you before.

It's relied on heavily by Wall Street, specifically during election years...

And I've used it throughout this entire election cycle to forecast every twist and turn of the stock market.

Including:

  • The COVID crash in 2020...
  • The 2022 bear market...
  • And last year's unexpected bull run.

So when this indicator revealed the next great shift was beginning to emerge...

Moving in tandem with our volatile primary elections...

I had to share my roadmap for what's coming – and exactly how to position yourself.

I urge you to see it for yourself before tomorrow's Super Tuesday elections come to an end.

Because everything I'm seeing in my systems indicates that the next history-making market move is about to arrive.

Be well,

Marc Chaikin
Founder, Chaikin Analytics

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...