Wednesday, February 28, 2024

What I have up my sleeves for MARA

See the opportunities I’m watching in Marathon Digital
 
   
     
My last 3 crypto-related earnings plays have been right on the money.

But with MARA reporting earnings later today…

And Bitcoin hitting 3-year highs…

I bet this could be another opportunity to knock earnings plays out of the park.

Except this time I’ll be looking to open a new position in what I consider “The biggest crypto trade of the year”

And while I cannot promise future returns or against losses…

I’ll be showing you what I have up my sleeves for the ticker…

The opportunities I’m watching…

And after that, we trade its earnings live.

Just sign up here to join me at 1pm if you haven’t.

We're in this together, 

Graham Lindman

*Past performance is not indicative of any future results. Trade at your own risk. From 2/7/24 to 2/21/24 on live trades the win rate is 100%, the average return is 38.17% on the options over a 2 day average hold time.
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

22 spring outfit ideas to fight fashion-decision fatigue

Your Horoscope For The Week Of May 13 VIEW IN BROWSER ...