Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Please join me tomorrow at 8 p.m. ET

Already, we're seeing lots of confusion early in the election year... From the S&P hitting new all-time highs... to the unexpected uptick in inflation... to the sudden market pullback.
 

Dear Reader,

TOMORROW – February 29 – at 8 p.m. Eastern time, I'll be going live on camera with an urgent market broadcast – about what the 2024 election year holds in store for you and your money.

Sign up here if you haven't done so yet.

Already, we're seeing lots of confusion early in the election year...

From the S&P hitting new all-time highs... to the unexpected uptick in inflation... to the sudden market pullback.

And with Nvidia hitting a $2 TRILLION market cap this week, some are warning that today's AI market is in a bigger bubble than tech stocks in 2000.

I understand it may be tempting to want to move your money to the sidelines and wait it out right now...

But as I'll show you tomorrow, that would be the biggest mistake most Americans will make with their money in 2024.

You see, these are historically the most challenging months of a presidential election year... and I expected to see volatility as we approach Super Tuesday.

But what's about to happen in March will go against everything you've come to believe about election-year uncertainty.

That's why the announcement I'm making tomorrow is so critical.

If you wait till November to take action, you could be blindsided by a pivotal election-year event with a 90% certainty of hitting the stock market in the days around Super Tuesday.

That's why I believe acting on the information I'll be sharing tomorrow could mean the difference between seeing multiple 100%-plus gains in 2024...

OR devastating 30-50% losses that most folks will likely experience.

Especially as election-year uncertainty continues to drive the market narrative.

So please, sign up here to join me at 8 p.m. Eastern tomorrow if you haven't done so already.

I look forward to seeing you at the event.

Regards,

Marc Chaikin
Founder, Chaikin Analytics

P.S. To help you skip the election year drama, I'll be going live on camera to issue my top 'BUY' recommendation and my top 'SELL' recommendation for 2024 – 100% free-of-charge.

I issued similar free recommendations on the cusp of 2023 when I shared my market forecast for last year...

And anyone who tuned in and followed my free 'BUY' recommendation could have seen a 52% gain on Netflix last year...

While my readers could have also avoided a nearly 60% loss following my 2023 warning to 'SELL' Tesla.

Now, I'm about to share a similar top 'BUY' opportunity and a top 'SELL' recommendation, again.

(You'll get the company names and tickers free if you tune in tomorrow, February 29, at 8 p.m. Eastern time.)

Sign up here now while there's still time.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

22 spring outfit ideas to fight fashion-decision fatigue

Your Horoscope For The Week Of May 13 VIEW IN BROWSER ...