Wednesday, February 28, 2024

My blueprint for investing in dividend stocks

How do I pick “ultimate” dividend stocks?
 
   
     
I have never seen a more reliable, safe approach to income than with dividend stocks.

Now don’t get me wrong…

I don’t blindly go pick up any dividend paying stock – and you shouldn’t either…

Because the truth is, most of them have pretty low yields.
 
One of the things to look for is a high enough yield.

But dividend yield isn’t the be all, end all.

What good is a stock with a high yield if it crashes and we lose most of our investment at the same time?

That’s why it’s important to have a process for selecting what I like to call “ultimate” dividend stocks.

Click here to get my three-step checklist to building an income producing portfolio of dividend stocks.

Plus get my seven best dividend stocks for free.

To your trading success,

Nate
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

22 spring outfit ideas to fight fashion-decision fatigue

Your Horoscope For The Week Of May 13 VIEW IN BROWSER ...