Wednesday, February 28, 2024

See how my newest Bitcoin signal plays out

Live broadcast for MARA Earnings trade starts now
 
   
     
My team- that has a combined 200 years of stock market expertise- has used $500k of equipment to isolate a new buying signal for MARA.

And I’m going live so we can trade it together during the ticker’s Earnings Report session.  

Things have teed up perfectly for this event because… 

MARA is up big time!

And Bitcoin has hit 3-year highs!

Plus, I’ve gone 10 out of 10 on crypto trades already!

And I look forward to seeing if my hot streak continues due to the new momentum. In case it does, you'd be wise to check out the opportunity.

Now remember, I don’t have a crystal ball… I can’t promise future returns or protect against any losses.

But attending the event will help you see why I’m so bullish about trading crypto this year. 

Join me for the live event right here.

Graham Lindman

*Past performance is not indicative of any future results. Trade at your own risk. From 2/7/24 to 2/21/24 on live trades the win rate is 100%, the average return is 38.17% on the options over a 2 day average hold time.
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

22 spring outfit ideas to fight fashion-decision fatigue

Your Horoscope For The Week Of May 13 VIEW IN BROWSER ...