Saturday, February 17, 2024

Ten in a row - this BTC tactic is on fire

 
   
     
After sending TEN winners in a row to my members… 

I’m ready to reveal my next “Perfect Bitcoin” setup for those that join me LIVE this Monday at 12pm Eastern!

That’s right, while the rest of the stock market is closed for Presidents Day… 

We’ll be hunting down opportunities in the crypto market… 

Where they never take a break! 

While I cannot promise future returns or against losses… 

If you want the details on our next crypto setup and aren’t doing anything Monday… 

Enter your email here so I know you’re coming!
See you Monday,

Graham Lindman

P.S. Make sure to show up Monday, as there will be NO replay afterwards. 

Past performance is not indicative of any future results. Trade at your own risk. From 2/7/24 to 2/15/24 on live trades the win rate is 100%, the average return is 38.17% on the options over a 2 day average hold time.
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Could Bitcoin Literally Force This Crypto To Rocket Up?

See all the details you need here. ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌...