Saturday, February 17, 2024

🎥 ONE Word to Grow Your Wealth

Shield

AN OXFORD CLUB PUBLICATION

Wealthy Retirement

View in browser

SPONSORED

Better Than Oil Stocks

Click Here to Play
 

The best way to profit from energy is NOT a stock...

Rather, it's this little-known alternative investment.

CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE

One Word to Grow Your Wealth

James Ogletree, Managing Editor, The Oxford Club

State of the Market video
 

I'm still in my 20s, so I'm probably not old enough to grumble about "kids these days"...

But I'm going to do it anyway.

Kids these days don't know the first thing about money.

I remember being excited when I was in high school all those years ago (way back in 2015) and my school system introduced mandatory economics and financial management courses.

But I was less excited when I found out those courses would be taught by my school's European history teacher and fashion design teacher.

Needless to say, financial literacy wasn't exactly at the top of the school system's priority list.

SPONSORED

Financial Bestseller DESTROYS the Big Banks in New Video

Marc - Safe Money Income Secrets
 

Find out the "Magic Code" that can FORCE the big banks to pay you up to 255 times more income... how to make BIG income off even your checking account... the secret way to buy gold with ZERO downside... and more.

In fact, I hardly knew what a dividend was until I started working here at The Oxford Club a few years ago. (Instead of learning financial principles, I had been taught vitally important things like the social hierarchy of 17th-century Germany and the intricacies of stoichiometry.)

Chief Income Strategist Marc Lichtenfeld has taught me far more about investing and income-producing strategies than I ever would've learned otherwise. I'm sure that's the case for many of you too.

So today, I wanted to share with you one of the wisest pieces of advice he's ever given to his readers.

Just click the image above or the button below to watch Marc's video on how to quickly grow your wealth... with just one word.

Watch the Video Here

Good investing,

James

P.S. After you click the image above, check out the comments section below the video - one viewer wrote that this concept "has never seemed more compelling"!

The Oxford Club's Wealth, Wine and Wander Tour of Spain - Barcelona, Granada, Seville and Madrid, June 6-16, 2024 (plus special extension through June 21)

Get Marc's Top 5 Dividend Stocks (FREE PICKS)

Investors Should Thank Entrepreneurs - Not Joe Biden - for the Strong Economy

One Potentially Explosive Stock That Alexander Green Just Discovered Has Seen Five-Year 2,000% Revenue Growth, Enjoys 70% Gross Margins and Sports a Debt-Free Balance Sheet, yet Still Trades Under $10. He's Calling It the "Next Great American Super Stock." (Click for Details.)

The Truth Behind Penny Stocks

SPONSORED

Calling All Investors Who Are TIRED of Stocks: Try This Instead

This is an exciting way to generate predetermined returns outside the stock market.

We've identified predetermined returns of more than 100% in as little as two years!

This is the best way to grow your money in a down stock market.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...