Monday, February 19, 2024

Compared to my past work…

This takes the cake!
 
   
     
The proprietary timer I’m handing out to 500 people on Wednesday is no small fry…

I consider it my greatest trading achievement second only to my being able to grow my hedge fund week after week… with NO losing months on record…

And that’s because the timers are specifically designed to only activate after a very, VERY “unusual” set of market signals occur in a very specific set of stocks.

Just like our backtesting has shown it has done over the past year with 81% accuracy on stocks like…

Square in March…

ROKU and DKNG in November…

Docusign in December…

And just last month, on one unpopular stock called Peabody Energy Corp.

Now we can never guarantee future results as there’s definitely winners and losers along the way…

But if you ask me, the $8.8 trillion stockpile of cash set to hit the markets in the coming days is quite an “unusual” amount of money to just… ignore.
 
Which is why I’d really like for you to complete your registration for my upcoming “Timed Stocks Summit” happening this Wednesday…

Once you do, you’ll see why I REFUSED to make this timer public over the last eight years…

And why I’m limiting unrestricted access to this unique trading breakthrough to just 500 regular folks.

Just follow this link and complete your registration before Wednesday

Trade well,
 
Jack Carter

 
 
The profits and performance shown are not typical, we make no future earnings claims, and you may lose money. The trades expressed are from historical data in order to demonstrate the potential of the system.
 
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

22 spring outfit ideas to fight fashion-decision fatigue

Your Horoscope For The Week Of May 13 VIEW IN BROWSER ...