Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Sometimes I wish...

Manward Financial Digest
 

Sometimes I Wish...

By Alex Moschina, Associate Publisher

Alex Moschina

Dear Reader,

Back in... I wanna say '95.... I first heard of the internet.

Of course, I didn't fully grasp the impact it would have on humanity.

Heck, I didn't truly understand what it was.

I sure wish I knew then what I know now.

Thanks to the internet, top tech companies like Microsoft, Apple, and Cisco made fortunes.

Look at the gains in this chart I just screenshotted - up 138,000% all time!

CISCO SYSTEMS INC

That would've turned a small $1,000 stake into $1.3 million.

And I missed it!

Many people did.

But investors who had their fingers on the pulse of the tech industry saw the writing on the wall...

And many got incredibly rich because of it.

Some estimate that over 10,000 people have become millionaires from Microsoft alone.

But if you missed out on that growth story... there's good news!

The next big thing is always just around the corner... another bigger, better tech innovation.

And right now, the next big thing is about to send many stocks to the stratosphere.

Here's the story....

Sincerely,

Alex

P.S. U.S. Trust me, you do NOT want to sit this one out. Many experts (Gates, Bezos, and more!) are saying what's coming could be even bigger than the internet...

And I expect to see a staggering amount of wealth creation. >>>>>DETAILS HERE<<<<<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...