Thursday, August 3, 2023

A Shocking Admission from “The Income Ace” [Weekly Spread Replay]

Episode 3 taught us it's safe to BUY options… sometimes.
image

Hey traders,

I came back from vacation revved up to share a new discovery with you.

Ever since I lost all my money on buying a stupid call option that didn't work out… I've been all about SELLING options.

But my team showed me some research they've been doing while I was away and…

I hate to say it, but I'm into buying options now.

But wait! Don't rush out and lose all your money just yet.

You have to follow some very specific rules.

And your primary trading should still be focused on selling options.

After all, the only money I buy options with is money that I've gained from selling options.

So check out today's episode and prepare to be shocked at my change of tune.

Catch the replay by clicking here.

image

Take good notes and I'll see you next week.

Remember to put me on your calendar: Every Thursday at 12pm Eastern! (click here to get a reminder)

Trade well,

image

Jack Carter

Jack Carter Trading

Unsubscribe

Superior Information 300 Center Drive #G140 Superior, Colorado 80027 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

22 spring outfit ideas to fight fashion-decision fatigue

Your Horoscope For The Week Of May 13 VIEW IN BROWSER ...