Friday, July 28, 2023

Starting a high risk strategy

If you are willing to trade an aggressive strategy, check this out
image

OK, so this is normally the opposite of how I trade.

But you have to see it:

image

This is an audit my team ran against the last 12 trades I issued using the "Wall Street Calendar" I talked so much about the last few months…

What they did was simple:

They took the real alerts I sent out and applied a more aggressive options strategy I've been testing to see how they would perform.

As you can see…

image

The results are mind blowing.

I am going to start issuing signals for this higher risk, more aggressive strategy this coming Monday.

Because I simply cannot ignore this level of potential.

If you're interested in a more aggressive approach…

And you understand what comes along with that.

I invite you to take part in a special Pilot Group I am putting together to further test these Monster Trades.

I'll give you all the details on the Pilot Group this Saturday @ 1pm ET.

See you then,

Jack

P.S. The Pilot Group will be very small... Less than 150 people… So make sure you don't waste any time. Go here to get setup for Saturday's briefing.

image
image

Unsubscribe

Superior Information 300 Center Drive #G140 Superior, Colorado 80027 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most important medical advance in 100 years

Artificial Intelligence is being harnessed to create breakthrough drugs no one has ever seen before. ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ...