Friday, July 28, 2023

Smart Money, 7-Lines, NVDA

Smart Money, 7-Lines, NVDA

Corona Del Mar, CA

 

Howdy Chris,

 

After getting back from vacation, I decided to check in on my trusty wrong-way Twitter account (I won't name names).

 

Yup, as bearish as ever.

 

It's ironic that he presumably knows all about Adam's Smith's invisible hand...

 

// Side note: The "invisible hand" is a metaphor Smith used to describe the mechanism through which individual self-interest inadvertently promotes the good of the community. He argued that each individual, seeking only his own gain, is "led by an invisible hand to promote an end which was no part of his intention," that end being the public interest. //

 

...and how free-market economies are built from the ground up, not top down (top down = communism). Everyone acting in their own self interest gives the illusion of some grand maestro commanding the markets.

 

Yet at the same time, he thinks he's the maestro, and can soak in thousands of data points and spit out an answer about where the economy is going.

 

People like this always say "if only I was in charge of the Fed. I'd do it right!"

 

Hubris. Every. Single. Time.

 

What I've discovered is that you have to listen to what the market is saying about itself.

 

Price data with EXACT formulas can sure help in that regard.

 

So let's look at the 7-Lines strategy from my book, Outfoxing Wall Street.

 

It's still on a "buy" signal since March, and up 22% for the year.

 

I almost feel bad for the "funnymental" traders because here's this simple formula that takes about 3 seconds to figure out while they spend countless hours wasting their time.

 

It's like moving water from the deep end of the pool to the shallow end.

 

Another way to beat the markets is to use alternative data like the COT.

 

Wrong-way small speculators in the S&P 500 emini are still selling.

 

The Smart Money strategy is still on a "buy" since April.

 

Next up, since NVDA is in the news and being crapped on by the funnymentals crowd, we have one of Josh's NVDA strategies.

 

It uses global mispricing patterns to generate signals (I don't think anyone else does this).

 

It's also on a "buy" signal as of Monday, and is up 217% for the year.

 

That thing has been on fire. Will it last forever?

 

Of course not.

 

In fact, one of the eye raising discoveries we made with Meta ML is the fact that you DON'T want to trade a strategy with too hot of a hand.

 

But of course that infers that you DO want to trade multiple trading strategies at once.

 

I was scanning through my emails, and a podcaster I listen to on occasion was discussing that he had never been profitable all 12 months in a single year.

 

With enough strategies on your list, and Meta ML picking 'em, I it's doable. The data shows it to be true.

 

We're currently closed to new members minus referrals of course.

 

In all my years of doing this, I've never seen so many referrals come pouring in.

 

I suppose that's what happens when you deliver the goods.

 

P.S. I like to provide full transparency and not blow smoke up your behind, so listen up.

 

100% Club members in general are seeing between 91%-100% winning months in back tests just using the Instant Start templates I created for them. These results are out-of-sample (unseen in the optimization phase), so I put a lot of weight into that fact.

 

I don't yet have a statistic for the average member as far as gains are concerned. There are a lot of variables because this is not a cookie-cutter program. I do have dozens of brokerage statements on file, and the majority are looking positive.

 

There were a couple outliers that weren't good because they went off track. I believe I convinced them of where they went wrong and they are back on track (too much leverage, and some over-fitting to the past). That's my job :)

 

There are other factors in play as well such as: Are you actually making the trades? Account size. Is your broker any good or are they fleecing you? Are you using all the leverage available to you, or are you dialing it back like I recommend?

 

Simply put, I believe the reason we're seeing the highest preliminary success rate of any program EVER is because:

 

a) you're selecting from 100+ supercomputer-built strategies, and the odds of them all failing at once are extremely low.

 

b) the strategies take advantage of highly unusual edges that very few if any know about.

 

c) Our Meta ML technology is completely unique in the trading world. Very few understand that all strategies have cycles, and that there are opportune times to trade them. This allows you to treat trading more like a business rather than a hobby.

 

d) The daily instructions are brain-dead simple to follow, and can be accomplished in just a few minutes.

 

 

 

 

Trade smart,

 

Dan "Prince of Proof" Murphy

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Portfolio Boss, Inc.

260 Newport Center Dr, Suite 100 Newport Beach, CA 92660

 

Don't want to stay in the loop with Dan? We'll be sad to see you go, but you can unsub to no longer receive emails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buy this A.I. Stock Before Elon’s “A.I. Day” May 16

You may have missed the biggest gains......................................................................................