Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Watch the Recording of the Wednesday Roundtable Here

Get our take on earnings, the new one-day VIX and more!
image

Did you miss this week's Roundtable session with Don Yocham?

I sat down with fellow guests Celeste Lindman and Roger Scott to discuss how the exchanges are adapting to market conditions, what seasonality is telling us about the major sectors, current earnings reports and why I believe the numbers we're seeing don't match up with what we're hearing about a coming recession, and more!

I even did a deep dive into the CBOE's new one-day VIX tool and whether I believe it has a place in my personal trading strategy.

image

But the current round of earnings reports aren't the only thing I'm excited about right now...

I just discovered a previously unknown "income calendar."

There's a group of stocks that have historically moved higher on the same day… every year… for over a decade!

And I just held a special training session to reveal the calendar, and 10 potential trades it's highlighting right now!

Watch My Session Here

Trade well,

image

Unsubscribe

Superior Information 300 Center Drive #G140 Superior, Colorado 80027 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most important medical advance in 100 years

Artificial Intelligence is being harnessed to create breakthrough drugs no one has ever seen before. ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ...