I'm writing you from Austin, TX...

I'm here attending Coin Desk's famous crypto event, Consensus. 

There has got to be 50,000 true-blue crypto believers here... and it is a beautiful thing!

Listen: everywhere I go people are talking about Artificial Intelligence and the blockchain.

Just shot a quick video from the Austin Convention Center explaining exactly why...

And why choosing the right AI coin could be HUGE for your portfolio right now:

Watch Now: Why AI Crypto is About to Pop-off (and How to Get in on the Gains!)
Image
Enjoy!

Bryce Paul
Crypto 101











 

By the way...

If you're not interested in our crypto hedge fund strategy for May 2023, use the link below and I will stop sending you information about it.

However...

You'll still remain on our list to keep receiving other complimentary crypto information and resources. 

Yes, stop sending me hedge fund updates this week (However, keep me on your list)...