One of the biggest updates in Ethereum history is scheduled for this month...

And my team and I just made a discovery about this update we believe every investor should know! That's because it could absolutely influence how the update changes Ethereum's price...

And even more importantly, the prices of Ethereum-based altcoins!

That's why this Thursday at 11:00am Pacific / 2:00pm Eastern, I'm going live to reveal everything we know about Ethereum's "Shanghai" update!

I'm going to share whether we recommend you buy Ethereum right now...

And most importantly, how to find Ethereum-based altcoins that could skyrocket with the update, step-by-step!

Thursday's webinar is 100% free but to watch you must register for it by going here right now:

Register for "Preparing for Big Gains With Ethereum's 'Shanghai' Update" now (free for a limited time).

In many ways "Shanghai" completes the job started by "The Merge" update...

So the gains could be even bigger this time...

Make sure to register now so you can watch on Thursday at 11:00am Pacific / 2:00pm Eastern.

I'll share everything we know about the update and how to make the most of it for potentially massive gains!

Bryce Paul
Crypto 101









 

By the way...

If you're not interested in the Crypto Hedge Fund Summit, use the link below and I will stop sending you information about it.

However...

You'll still remain on our list to keep receiving other complimentary crypto information and resources. 

Yes, stop sending me Crypto Hedge Fund Summit updates this week (However, keep me on your list)...