Friday, March 10, 2023

Training + eBook, Get my new AAPL setup!

Hey , it's Micah here...

I wanted to send this to you before the end of the day...

I just finished my live workshop, How to Catch 7 Big Moves in AAPL this Year, and the engagement was incredible! So I think you'll really enjoy it too.

Click HERE to watch my workshop now.



Here are a few things you'll learn from this workshop:

 

  • The perfect AAPL strategy to use this year... it's my favorite strategy for a nice steady trade, and it can be used by both stock and options traders.
  • What to look for and how to trade the new AAPL pattern.
  • Where to get in and how to get out of this strategy.


🎁 You'll also get my MACD ebook, Trading with Indicators: The MACD, a step-by-step guide to understanding and trading the MACD.

Click HERE to watch the replay and get the special Bonuses.

See you on the inside!

Trade on,
Micah

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

   

If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
WallStreet io , 121 W de la Guerra, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, US

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little NASDAQ-traded tech-firm is uniquely transforming communication

This emerging NASDAQ company is at the forefront of innovation in communication technology. ...