Wednesday, January 4, 2023

There’s NEVER been a better time than now

I'm aiming to win a trade every single week this year
image

In 35 years of trading experience…

Having worked in just about every area of professional finance…

And running over $1 Billion through the markets…

After trading…

  • The Crash of 1987
  • The 2000s dot com bubble
  • The "Great Recession" of '08
  • The COVID crash

I don't think there has ever been a better time to use my top strategy.

I call it "Project 52" because my goal is to one-day win every single weekly trade in an entire year.

I came pretty close in 2022: 53 trades (we had a bonus!) with 49 wins and three breakevens.

But I want to do even better in 2023!

And I'm sitting down to share the details on my game plan with you now…

Join me here

Hope to see you.

Trade well,

image

Unsubscribe

Superior Information 300 Center Drive #G140 Superior, Colorado 80027 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

22 spring outfit ideas to fight fashion-decision fatigue

Your Horoscope For The Week Of May 13 VIEW IN BROWSER ...