I'm about to share a mindblowing example of how smart artificial intelligence is right now.

Remember, my #1 crypto for January is the ONLY crypto that's being used to train AI today. That's why I believe it could soon be huge.

If you'd like to get all the details on that crypto, read the article I wrote by going here now.

Now, on to the demonstration...

I instructed an artificial intelligence to write a comedic script based on investing in an AI-based crypto. Here's what it came up with in less than 5 seconds:

====

Comedian: Hey, folks. You ever hear of this new crypto coin that's making waves in the tech world?

Audience member: (shouts from the crowd) Yeah, it's called [crypto]!

Comedian: That's the one! It's a cryptocurrency that's specifically used to help train and develop artificial intelligence. And let me tell you, this coin is smart money.

Audience: (laughs)

Comedian: I mean, think about it. With this crypto, you're not just investing in some abstract idea or internet meme. You're investing in the future. The future of technology, the future of automation, and most importantly, the future of making money.

Audience: (laughs)

Comedian: Because let's face it, folks. With AI running the world, you know they're going to need a lot of coin.

Audience: (laughs)

Comedian: So why not be a part of the smart money and invest in this crypto? I mean, it's not like investing in some random meme coin that some college kid created in his dorm room.

Audience: (laughs)

Comedian: No, this is the real deal. The coin that's going to make you a fortune. So go out there, do your research and invest in this crypto today. Because when the robots take over, you'll be laughing all the way to the bank.

Audience: (applause)

Comedian: Thanks, you've been a great audience. Remember folks, always invest responsibly. And never trust a robot with your wallet.

Audience: (laughs and applause)

(The comedian takes a bow and exits the stage.)

====

Awesome, huh?

I hope you can see just how massive the implications of this tech are...

My #1 crypto for the market today is the ONLY crypto that's used to train AI right now...

Which is why I believe it could be absolutely huge.

For all the details on this revolutionary new AI crypto, read the article I wrote by going here now.

Bryce Paul
Crypto 101












 

By the way...

If you're not interested in our #1 crypto for 2023, use the link below and I will stop sending you information about it.

However...

You'll still remain on our list to keep receiving other complimentary crypto information and resources. 

Yes, stop sending me updates on this crypto this week (However, keep me on your list)...