As a major portion of my crypto portfolio, Ethereum has been a key player in my investment strategy...

And now that the much-anticipated "The Merge" has passed, Ethereum investors like myself are eagerly anticipating the potential for significant gains.

But with the market starting slow this week, is it too optimistic to expect gains this month?

Join me tomorrow at 11:00am Pacific / 2:00pm Eastern, and I'll show you where crypto prices are likely to go next, and how to maximize the two biggest opportunities in December moving into 2023.

I'm going to discuss the "Fed Pivot", whether it's still on the table, and if Ethereum could benefit...

I'll also show you whether or not Ethereum could see big gains in a possible "Santa Rally".

That's why I believe every Ethereum investor should register for tomorrow's webinar while you still can by going here now:

Register for "How To Make Massive Gains In 2023 with The Fed Pivot Bull Run" now (webinar is tomorrow - last call)

I'm also going to share how to find altcoins in the market that could outperform Ethereum.

Make sure to register right now so you don't miss out!

Bryce Paul
Crypto 101















 

By the way...

If you're not interested in this week's Fed Pivot special broadcast, use the link below and I will stop sending you information about it.

However...

You'll still remain on our list to keep receiving other complimentary crypto information and resources. 

Yes, stop sending me special broadcast updates this week (However, keep me on your list)...