Tuesday, December 20, 2022

♟ The ONE Trade I Like This Holiday Weekend

Trade of the Day Logo

"This is a classic bullish setup."

Nathan Bear, Lead Technical Tactician, Monument Traders Alliance

With the markets a little crazy right now, I think it's important to stay out of the madness.

However...

There's one chart I really like heading into the holiday weekend.

This one has a solid structure. And I actually covered it earlier this week in my Monday Morning Watchlist.

In today's video, I also go over the SPX, possible levels for a bounce and my overall feelings about the markets.

You won't want to miss this one.

Click the image below to learn more.

The One Trade I Like This Week
 

First 5G... Now 10G?!?!?!?!

Bill O'Reilly New Technology
 

Award-Winning Investigative Journalist Bill O'Reilly Looks Into a New Technology That Makes 5G... Look Like Dial-Up!

See Why Berkshire Hathaway Invested $378 Million in This BREAKTHROUGH 10G Tech...

Logo

YOUR ACTION PLAN

I like Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT). Ideally, if there's a move down to $470 or so, then I plan to buy the January 2023 $480 calls expiring on the 20th. But remember, the holidays are almost here, and right now is just not the time to get heavily involved in trading. That's why I'm focusing on quality over quantity.

Lockheed Martin
 

And if you want to see how to consistently make quality trades in real time, I recommend checking out The War Room. In the worst economic climate since 2008, Bryan and Karim maintained a 77% win rate, which shows you the power of smart speculation trades. If you sign up today, you're guaranteed to receive 252 winning trades in your first 12 months of membership.

Join the War Room community today.

WOW. 98% of CEOs Prepping for Recession in the Next 12-18 Months

A cinematic portrayal of a city destroyed by Tsunami waves.
 

Economic research organization The Conference Board recently surveyed 136 CEOs...

And 98% of them said they're prepping for a recession within the next 12 to 18 months.

On top of that, CEO confidence on the economy is the lowest it's been since late 2008.

What should you do to protect yourself?

Click here to find out.

Trophy

TESTIMONIAL TUESDAY

"I closed the 1 shares/contracts I opened (on Boeing) at $4.08 for $5.69. 40% gain in 5 minutes! Thanks, BB."
- Tammy D.

"In (JPM) this morning at $2.60, out at $3.42 for a 31% winner."
- Dino

 

INSIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE MISSED

Report Card

2022 Report Card: Nowhere to Hide (Except One Place)

Options. Short Strangle

He Made $16,000 in Two Days This Week!!

Canyonlands National Park, Utah

My No. 1 Undervalued Stock for 2023

Hollywood Shake-Up Pick

A Hollywood Shake-Up Pick

Instagram

Follow Us on Instagram!

FACEBOOK

TWITTER

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trader, Get a New Trade Tomorrow!

Test-Drive these trades for 30 Days... ...