Monday, September 26, 2022

Do You Know What a "Master Reset" Is?

I'm writing today because the market is teetering on the edge of bear territory

 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

If you cannot see images, please click here

Editor's Note: At times, our affiliate partners reach out with special opportunities for our readers. The message below is one we think you should take a close, serious look at.

 

Dear Reader,

Hi, Enrique Abeyta here.

Before I joined Whitney at Empire Financial Research, I spent 25 years managing and running several billion-dollar hedge funds on Wall Street.

Over that time, I've experienced A LOT of down markets. In fact, I founded my first hedge fund right as the dot-com bubble was bursting.

I quickly realized that if I want to have a long career on the Street, I need to know how to make money in ALL types of markets. And that's exactly what I did.

Even though it launched right as the dot-com bubble came to an end... and right before 9/11 shook up the markets... my first hedge fund went on to grow 17 times faster than the S&P 500.

I launched my next fund just before the housing crisis came to a head.

We picked up shares of mall operator General Growth Properties soon after it filed one of the largest bankruptcies in U.S. history – and we took home a 788% gain in just 10 months.

And in March 2020 – when COVID-19 market fears were at a fever pitch – I joined my partner Whitney Tilson on camera and called it "the best investing opportunity of the decade."

We recommended two baskets of stocks, one conservative and one speculative. And our results... well, they speak for themselves...

I'm writing today because the market is teetering on the edge of bear territory – and I believe I've found my next big down-market opportunity.

It involves a convergence between a phenomenon I call a "Master Reset" and an industry worth $3.8 trillion a year.

Over the next few years, this convergence is set to change the way you work, play, and travel. It could radically alter property values across the country. It could even lower gas prices – and help get the American economy moving again.

Along the way, it could make you a huge return.

Look, this is going to be the biggest trend affecting you and your money over the next few years – yet most Americans will miss out.

And that's why I'm going public today with the full story. People need to know about this once-in-a-decade opportunity before it's too late.

I've put everything you need to know in a simple presentation, where you'll even learn the name and stock symbol of my favorite "Master Reset" investment in the world today.

No subscription, email address, or credit card required.

You can watch or read my presentation for free right now. We've posted it right here...

Regards,

Enrique Abeyta
Editor, Empire Financial Research



P.S. It's not all good news, however. This "Master Reset" is could cause a lot of people to lose money, too. Dozens of "recession-proof" businesses could go bankrupt. And 1 million jobs worldwide could be erased. But the truth is, the positive effects of this seismic paradigm shift will far outweigh the negatives. You owe it to yourself and your family to get the full scoop on this transformative trend. Click here to see my brand-new analysis...


 

Trading involves risk. The information provided is NOT trading advice. Neither the Editors, the Publisher, nor any of their respective affiliates make any guarantee or other promise as to any results that may be obtained from the newsletter. Past performance is no guarantee of future performance. This recipient of this email assumes responsibility for conducting its own due diligence on the aforementioned company or entity and assumes full responsibility, and releases the sender from liability for any purchase or order made from any company or entity mentioned or recommended in this email.

The information provided is for educational purposes only. Please contact your financial advisor for specific financial advice tailored to your personal circumstances. Actual results may differ. Nothing here constitutes a recommendation respecting the particular security illustrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most important medical advance in 100 years

Artificial Intelligence is being harnessed to create breakthrough drugs no one has ever seen before. ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ...