The latest Fed meeting is in the books and rates have been hiked…

to the surprise of no one.

Yet even as the battle against inflation rages, a crypto "relief rally" could occur within the next few weeks.

And, it's likely to catch most investors off guard.

How is this happening... and what should you do right for your best possible chance for gains?

I'm going live today at 2:00pm Eastern / 11:00am Pacific, to discuss this very unique and special market condition we're facing…

And show you the ONLY strategy I'm recommending investors use right now, step-by-step. 

I'm recommending it because it is low risk, yet still allows you to take advantage of any gains that do occur.

I'll share how to prepare for the "relief rally" in the short-term…

And whether Bitcoin, Ethereum, or altcoins are the correct play for the market right now.

Only problem is, you haven't registered yet. Which means you'll be unable to watch today at 2:00pm Eastern / 11:00am Pacific.

There's still time to register, and it's 100% free:

LAST CALL: Register for Today's Free Crypto Webinar (2:00pm Eastern / 11:00am Pacific).

I'm super stoked for this webinar because the economy is in a rough spot.

And a "relief rally" could provide a lot of support to our community.

Provided you register now, I'll see you live at 2:00pm Eastern / 11:00am Pacific.

Bryce Paul

Crypto 101

 

 
















 

By the way...

If you're not interested in this week's critical webinar, use the link below and I will stop sending you information about it.

However...

You'll still remain on our list to keep receiving other complimentary crypto information and resources. 

Yes, stop sending me webinar updates this week (However, keep me on your list)...