I could see this crypto blast off soon...

Here's the story:

J.P. Morgan, Blackrock, and the Monetary Fund of Singapore just announced a new partnership.

Their goal? Move trillions of dollars in real-world assets onto the blockchain.

It doesn't get bigger than this... 

Question is, what crypto on the market stands to benefit the most?

I believe my team and I have identified it.

And 9/10 crypto investors right now have never heard of it.

It trades for well under $1, and I believe it has the potential to many, many times that amount.

While it's unlikely to take off tomorrow, or this week, I believe it will be among the first to skyrocket when the market rebounds.

I also believe it could lead and potentially even dominate gains for all of 2022.

I just wrote an article about this #1 crypto pick for August 2022...

I discuss the opportunity as well as the reasons why I think it could be a big, big winner.

I recommend you read it by going here right now:

Discover my #1 crypto pick for August 2022.

This one could be massive...

You heard it here first!

Bryce Paul
Crypto 101
















 

By the way...

If you're not interested in this week's #1 crypto pick, use the link below and I will stop sending you information about it.

However...

You'll still remain on our list to keep receiving other complimentary crypto information and resources. 

Yes, stop sending me info on this week's #1 crypto pick (However, keep me on your list)...