Forbes just published an awesome, very optimistic article on crypto.

While the market is doing better lately, we're still recovering. So I want to share this article with you.

In it, writer Michael del Castillo talks about how there has been five great crypto resets so far...

1) The Mt Gox hack in 2014
2) The DAO hack in 2016
3) ICO crash in 2018
4) Pandemic crash in 2020

And the fifth happened just recently... the Terra (LUNA) crash.

The article shows how each crash prompted a wave of innovation, leading to sky-high prices.

That's why I continue to dollar cost average in today's market...

Specifically, I'm laser-focused on one coin in particular.

This crypto just made a historic new transaction while pretty much no investors were looking...

But the banking elite saw it all... 

Prompting what may be the biggest crypto move partnership ever, with J.P. Morgan, Blackrock, and the Monetary Authority of Singapore teaming up to move trillions of real-world assets onto the blockchain.

I believe this crypto is primed to benefit...

And I'm adding it to my portfolio right now in hopes that it will make an absolutely breathtaking fortune when the market rebounds.

I just wrote an article about this new crypto as well as exactly why I recommend it.

You can check that out by going here now:

Discover my #1 crypto pick for August 2022 and see why banks are making multi-trillion dollar moves right now to prepare for it.

I recommend you grab a quick bag of this crypto...

Its price is up a little from a few days ago, but still a bargain.

And I believe just a fraction of where it will ultimately end up.

Bryce Paul
Crypto 101

















 

By the way...

If you're not interested in my #1 urgent pick for June 2022, use the link below and I will stop sending you information about it.

However...

You'll still remain on our list to keep receiving other complimentary crypto information and resources. 

Yes, stop sending me insights on this #1 crypto pick for this month (However, keep me on your list)...