This is one of the most turbulent crypto markets I've ever seen.

Prices are swinging wildly, up one day, down the next...

Through it all, we're seeing more widespread acceptance in crypto than ever before. 

Last week, Biden signed an executive order on crypto. Leading up to it, there was fear it could do some serious damage. Not only did that not happen, but the order is bullish on crypto and financial innovation.

Then we have financial titans like Goldman Sachs and J.P. Morgan predicting a $100k Bitcoin soon. A prediction that was then backed up by the co-founder of Apple, Steve "Woz" Wozniak. 

And it's all going down as the Russia/Ukraine situation is proving definitively the use case for crypto, with Ukraine even opening their own portal for crypto donations earlier today.

While there is chaos in the market right now due to price uncertainty, keep this in mind...

Crypto has never been stronger or more useful than it is today.

That's why I believe right now is such a huge buying opportunity for us investors...

And it's why I'm going live on Thursday at 2:00pm Eastern / 11:00am Pacific, to walk you through exactly what I'm doing in the market right now to maximize this incredible opportunity.

I'll show you the strategy I'm using personally, and show you how to use it step-by-step.

I'll also demonstrate exactly how I'm finding "primed to pump" altcoins in the market.

I believe if you follow what I outline on the market and put it into action, you will be very happy you did as Bitcoin continues its journey to $100k and beyond.

So make sure you don't miss my live broadcast on Thursday at 2:00pm Eastern / 11:00am Pacific!

See you then.

Bryce Paul
Crypto 101