Friday, February 11, 2022

♟ This Reader Made $150K on One Trade... You Could Too!

Trade of the Day Logo
Cliffs Hero Image

This FREE Package Reveals Stocks That Pay You CASH

"I used this tried-and-true strategy to build a 92% success rate. You can follow the money too!"

Karim Rahemtulla, Head Fundamental Tactician, Monument Traders Alliance

Karim Rahemtulla

The success of our readers always makes me feel great. And they're not shy about sharing their stories.

One reader, George L., made $150,000 on a single trade. That's not a typo. He made close to 1,100% on one of my trades on Cleveland-Cliffs (NYSE: CLF), a steelmaker.

"Good morning! The long side of a vertical spread on CLF, recommended by my hero, Karim, reached the 1,096% gain mark at market close yesterday. That nice, round $150K number in the value column next to CLF on my positions page sure is looking good this morning!" - George L.

Chart - Cleveland Cliffs Performance
 

But this isn't about him. This is about you!

252% in 4 Days... 2,250% in Just Over 2 Weeks?

Ignore
 

Ignore the Noise...

And FOLLOW THE MONEY!

Discover the Insider Matrix (For a Limited Time ONLY)

You see, Cleveland-Cliffs wasn't some accidental trade or success.

No, it was a trade based on a tried-and-true strategy that I have used to build a 92% success rate in The War Room. 92% is not a fluke.

While I love to take the credit for the strategy, it's not about me, either!

It's about insiders - the people who run public companies.

You see, every time they buy their own company's stock, they have to file a form with the SEC. Then it becomes public information.

You can get it easily... but do you know what to look for? And can you get it in real time?

That's what makes the difference. Insiders file thousands of these forms each year. Sifting through them is a major chore...

Unless you know what you're looking for to begin with.

That's where I come in. I use an Insider Scanner. This scanner, which I pay a ton of money for, alerts me to real-time trades by insiders that meet my criteria. Then I do my own analysis and lock in a trade if I like what I see!

Insiders have different buying patterns. But one of these patterns is far and away the precursor to the most successful types of insider trades.

Logo

YOUR ACTION PLAN

Now you can find these secrets in two different services I provide - in The War Room or in my brand-new Insider Matrix, which I am launching today! In both, I track insider buying in real time and tell you exactly when to FOLLOW THE MONEY. Just watch this video, where I explain it all and even reveal the secret "tell" that you need to look for!

And if you sign up today... I'm guaranteeing that I'll show you the chance at 12 or more triple-digit winners in the next year per our model portfolio. Claim this guarantee today by clicking here!

Billion-Dollar Crypto Fund Dumps Bitcoin for $2 "3rd-Gen" Crypto

EKCoin
 

Here's Why It Solves Crypto's Biggest Problems.

Smile

FUN FACT FRIDAY

Legendary investment manager Peter Lynch once said, "Insiders might sell shares for a number of reasons, but they buy them for only one: They think the price will rise." A recent joint study from Harvard and Yale backs this up. Researchers found that investments based on insider purchases beat the market by 11.2% per year. (Notably, investments based on insider sales were not comparably profitable.) 11.2% outperformance per year might not sound like much. But over a 30-year period, a $100K portfolio would see a $187,967 outperformance by tracking insider buying. That's a sizable edge you can get only by FOLLOWING THE MONEY!

 

INSIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE MISSED

SoFi Hero Image

We're About to Reload on This $13 Stock

Alttext

A Growth Stock for 2022?

Analysts Are Hero Image

Warning: Bryan Goes on an Epic Facebook Rant

Surgical Equipment Hero Image

You've Wanted to Buy This Stock for Years: Now's the Time

Instagram

Follow Us on Instagram!

FACEBOOK

TWITTER

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...