Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Warning: Move Your Money Before December 15

Manward Financial Digest
 

Warning: Move Your Money Before December 15

By Andy Snyder, Founder

Something very strange just happened in the market.

On Monday, a little-watched dataset from the CME showed a sudden spike in a pivotal option contract.

Demand for calls with a strike price above $100 surged.

That may not mean much to the average person.

But to me... it's huge.

It means the event that I've been calling for could come as soon as December 15.

With this new COVID-19 variant tying the Fed's hands, the death of cash could come sooner than anybody predicts.

I've been tracking this for years... and the big move could come just days from now.

I've assembled all the details, including some critical historical analysis.

Click here to see what has me so concerned.

Be well,

Andy

P.S. I hope you've been paying attention to what I've been writing about this crisis. It's all unfolding just like I said it would. Click here to see what I think comes next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Marjorie Byrnes’ ERA lawsuit

Presented by Amazon: POLITICO's must-read briefing informing the daily conversation among knowledgeable New York...