Monday, December 6, 2021

It’s like having my direct number!

 
From the Desk of Don Yocham:    
  
Dear Reader,

For a few months now, I've shared with you my views on the Age of Disruption.

We're in it now. And no matter how the path unfolds or where it leads, you can expect a wild ride.

Everything is up for grabs.

How we do business. How we pay and save. Even how we invest will be tested.

But ultimately, fortune lies on the side of the disruptor, not the disrupted. 

At least that's the way I see it.

Whether it's owning stock in disruptive tech, side-stepping money mayhem through precious metals and crypto, or using options to take advantage of massive disconnects between price and value, I've made it my mission with the Prosperity Project to put you on the side of the disruptor. 

Together, we can navigate chaos and emerge triumphant.

Now, so far, those views have come to you down a one-way street.

But today that changes.

In my continuing journey to position you on the right side of disruption, I have a new platform I'd like to announce…


This channel is an exciting new way for me to communicate directly with readers like you — explaining market trends, bringing you new trade ideas, and helping you understand the best ways to use chaos to turn your nest egg into a legacy.

Through this dedicated Telegram channel, you can ask questions, present ideas, or just say what's on your mind.

When I started in this business many moons ago, I never envisioned that I'd be able to communicate with my followers in such a direct and unfiltered way.

It's practically like being in the same room with me — and other investors just like yourself.

So if you're excited as I am to take this new leap, click below to join me inside the Prosperity Hub Telegram Channel.


See you inside... 
 
PS - If you're not familiar with Telegram, take a look at this tutorial.

It will show you the ins and outs of the platform, including how to download and install the app so you can join us for some scintillating discussions!
 
Disclaimer & Disclosures

The information in this email is intended for informational purposes only and does not guarantee specific results as there is a high degree of risk involved with trading. Also, our traders are real traders and may have financial interests in the companies discussed.  Please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.

 
                                                           

This email was sent to edwardlorilla1986.paxforex@blogger.com by Long Weekend
495 Town Plaza | Ponte Vedra | FL | 32081
Forward to a friend | Manage Preferences | Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...