Thursday, November 4, 2021

World's richest man buys 100,000 units of new tech. | 4 November

November 05, 2021

Market Research Team

Here's an important message from one of our colleagues:

Dear Subscriber,

In a fascinating story reported by CNBC...

The richest man in America has ordered 100,000 units of a new technology, which could radically change his business, and your life.

There's no doubt in my mind that this technology is going to transform our world over the next few years.

It will change the way you eat, shop, work, and travel. It will change the value of our homes and where we live. It will radically alter prices for airline and train tickets, gas, and even household goods. It could even help slow the spread of diseases, like the coronavirus… and help get the American economy moving again.

Along the way, it could make you a small fortune.

Look, my biggest gains as an investor have come from getting in reasonably early on an extremely powerful new trend…

This is how I found…

  • Netflix when it was $7.78 a share (today it's worth 4,800% more)
  • Apple at $1.42 (it's up 18,000% since then)
  • Amazon at $48 (it's up 4,000% since then)

I'm writing today because my team and I have found what we believe will be the NEXT big tech trend that will make investors rich.

And I'm not the only one saying this...

Jeff Bezos, already America's richest man, not only bought 100,000 units of this new technology, he also led a $700 million investment in the company from which he made his 100,000-unit purchase.

Bezos says: "It's going to be something very interesting to watch and participate in, and I'm very excited…"

I've put everything you need to know in a simple presentation, where you'll even learn the name and stock symbol of my favorite investment in this industry right now.

No subscription, e-mail address, or credit card required.

You can watch or read my presentation for free right now. We've posted it on my research firm's website, right here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why PitchBook is the premier data platform

How corporate clients succeed with unparalleled customer service and comprehensive, accurate data ...