Wednesday, October 6, 2021

How to Survive (and Even Thrive) During Inflation

Hello Reader,

My name is Louis Navellier.

And as I’m sure you’ve noticed, something is terribly wrong in America…

The content of our national character is changing. And not for the better, if you ask me.

You could say my life story is the embodiment of the American dream, or at least, what it used to be.

I’m the son of a stonemason. I worked my way through college in the hardscrabble neighborhoods near Berkeley.

Now, I have an abundant life. I run a billion-dollar financial business. I’m a multimillionaire with beautiful homes in Nevada and Florida. My children attended the best schools. I’m able to collect the luxury cars I used to dream about as a kid.

If you received this message, it means you have a similar story to me.

You’ve worked hard your whole life, kept your nose clean and found success.

You saved your money and invested wisely. You paid your taxes, even as they went up every year.

And you raised your children on the promise of American democracy and capitalism.

You and I are the doers, the Makers, the direct link to the founders of this country… the people who built the New York City skyline, the national parks and interstate highway system. We invented electricity, the Model T, the airplane, and the personal computer.

Americans like us won World Wars I and II and created the most powerful economic engine in history.

We used to be held up and admired as the example of what’s possible in our country.

But sadly, we’re the last of our kind…

The values we hold dear, like individual freedom, hard work, and fiscal responsibility have been tossed aside.

John F. Kennedy once famously implored us to “ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country.”

Now a new generation has turned that statement on its head.

We’ve reached a point of no return.

Our country has been taken over by a gang of lazy, entitled brats who would rather take money from us than earn it themselves.

We have become what our forefathers feared:

A nation of takers.

If you’re a believer in financial responsibility and the ideals of the Founding Fathers like George Washington, this should scare the hell out of you.

If you have any money in savings, in the stock market, in a 401(k) or even cash stuffed under the mattress, this should make the hair on your neck stand up.

In this video, I’ll explain exactly what’s happening… and why it’s so dangerous for your wealth.

And I’ll share what I’m doing with my money to protect myself. (Hint: It has nothing to do with gold, precious metals or cryptos.)

Click here to see this urgent video message.

Sincerely,

Signed:
Louis Navellier


This third party offer is brought to you by Insider Stocks Report.
483 GREEN LANES, LONDON, N134BS, UK.

If you would like to unsubscribe from receiving offers
brought to you by Insider Stocks Report, click here.

Please Read Our Privacy Policy

To ensure you receive our emails, be sure to whitelist us.

Unsubscribe | View In Browser

© Copyright 2021. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

22 spring outfit ideas to fight fashion-decision fatigue

Your Horoscope For The Week Of May 13 VIEW IN BROWSER ...