Saturday, May 29, 2021

Rob's Diary: 🔥 is this for real? (hint: yes)

"Take a look at this track record," my friend Michael told me.

I looked.

"Holy ****," I said.

I didn't know it was possible to do this.

(Click here to meet my friend Michael, who told me about this almost unheard-of coin).

Here's the actual track record.

It was verified by my team of emotionless, party-pooping (sorry) lawyers.

They checked every dollar. Every trade. Every date.

And it's for real:


And here's the thing.

There's more of this to come.

Much more.

Do you want in?

If you want to check this out, click here to meet my friend Michael, who took these trades.

Listen, I can't promise you'll get results like this.

Honestly, most people won't even try.

You know what separates the winners from the losers?

Losers don't even try.

Winners do.

Do you want to be a winner?

I'm giving this a try.

And I'm asking you:

Would you give this a try with me?

I thought you might say yes.

I think you're going to love it.

You'll also get a look at the "crypto castle," in San Francisco, where 7 millionaire traders lived.

And let me tell you something personal.

In 1996 I almost took my $20,000 law school loan and bought a ton of shares of Apple.

But I didn't.

I didn't even try.

If I'd done it, that stock would be worth millions today.

I vowed I'd never make a mistake like that again.

That's why I bought 200,000 Dogecoins in 2019.

You read that right.

2019. I bought over 200,000 Dogecoins for under $1,000.

Ha!

Here's my Robinhood transaction report:


Do you notice something crazy?

I sold out too soon.

I missed out on $150,000 in profits.

I vowed that I'd never make that mistake again.

So I found one of the smartest, most successful, millionaire crypto experts in the world.

And he uncovered what might be the next big one.

It's undervalued by over 9,000%.

That's Dogecoin-like potential.

So I am going to ask you again:

Do you want in?

Do you want to give this a try with me?

If the answer is yes, click here to meet Michael, who took the trades above, and who's got a new recommendation that blew me away.

This time, I bought $14,000 worth of the coin.

And I sent a camera crew out to San Francisco to interview him.

They asked him how he did it.

They grilled him.

My lawyers checked his track record.

And then I went in.

And I'm buying more.

I want you to know all about it.

But the video from San Francisco will only be available for another 24 hours.

Watch it here before it's gone.

What are you waiting for?

Watch the presentation.

And then - come on board.

Trade the next coin with me.

Plus, this is a ton of fun.

It's risky.

It's not guaranteed to work.

It's only for you if you're ready for something different, something special.

I'm in.

I want you to come along with me.

I'll take the lead, and show you what we're doing.

I don't want you to miss out.

Watch the video here before we have to take it down. 

(Why do we have to take it down soon? Because the next coin is already moving, and time is running out).

I love the heck out of you, 

Rob 

No comments:

Post a Comment

22 spring outfit ideas to fight fashion-decision fatigue

Your Horoscope For The Week Of May 13 VIEW IN BROWSER ...