Saturday, March 27, 2021

My Favorite Morning Option Trade

image

Let me tell you a story about a Monday morning a few years ago…

I woke up that morning convinced I was bulletproof.

By lunch, my head was in the trash can because I was sick to my stomach.

By the time I pulled into my driveway coming home that night, I was as broke as a '55 Chevy.

The date was October 19, 1987. Black Monday.

You've all heard of it, even if very few traders around today were around back then (what can I say, I've got a lot of experience.)

From that day on, I was determined never to let the first hour of the market ruin my day, my year, my life like that again.

So I devised a trade setup, one that I use every single day.

Other traders call the first hour in the markets "amateur hour."

I felt like an amateur on Black Monday. But I was determined never to do that again.

This trade is my solution.

I've turned the volatility of "amateur hour" into profitable trades with this simple setup.

Thank you,

Tom Busby

RISK DISCLAIMER There is a very high degree of risk involved in trading.. DTI Trader and all individuals affiliated with this site assume no responsibility for your trading results. The indicators, strategies, columns, and all other features are for educational purposes only and should not be construed as advice. Information for futures trading observations are obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy, or warrant any results from the use of the information. Your use of the trading observations is entirely at your own risk and it is your sole responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of the information. You must assess the risk of any trade with your broker and make your own independent decisions regarding any securities mentioned herein.

Unsubscribe

DTI Trader 1555 University Blvd S Mobile, Alabama 36609 United States (251) 652-1555

No comments:

Post a Comment

22 spring outfit ideas to fight fashion-decision fatigue

Your Horoscope For The Week Of May 13 VIEW IN BROWSER ...