Saturday, March 27, 2021

Have the Rallies in Pot and EV Stocks Peaked Out?

I'm answering the most common and important question I see in my inbox...

Published: March 27, 2021

Cash In on the Next Electric Vehicle Wave

Electric vehicles are on track to be the most transformative industry shift we've seen in the past century… 


The first wave of riches came from Tesla's historic two-year run… which not only triggered a new wave of "Teslanaires," but led an entire shift in how we look at transportation. 


For early investors who act fast, this opportunity couldn't be more lucrative. 


A perfect storm is brewing between the biggest automotive companies in the world right now...


And former hedge fund insider Lance Ippolito just uncovered one under-the-radar company that could hold the keys to unlock the next wave of EV millionaires.

Get Your Hands on It Here

Roger Scott

20+ years of trading experience managed over $900 million teaching thousands daily.

Have the Rallies in Pot and EV Stocks Fizzled Out?

Best 2020 Stock Predictions

I've been receiving tons of emails from my subscribers this week. But the most frequently asked question I've gotten lately concerns whether the pot and EV stocks rallies have peaked out. 


It's what everyone wants to know...


And because I'm here to help you figure these things out, I've decided to flip the script of today's video to answer the most common and important question I see in my inbox.

Let's Get To the Bottom of It

Sectors Worth Investing
in Post-COVID-19

Small Cap Stocks to Watch

More than a year has passed since COVID-19 forced us to hide inside our homes. Now, amid reopening, we're seeing inflation, major volatility, rising bond rates and a pullback in tech. Investors are also facing a tough decision on which sectors to invest in post-COVID-19.


The White House recently announced that vaccines would be distributed to pandemic-fatigued Americans faster than originally predicted. 


President Joe Biden even went on to say there should be enough vaccines for every adult by the end of May — two months sooner than many originally thought. 


That's why I sat down with Joy of the Trade's Jeff Zananiri to dissect the markets and spot the best breakout ETFs and sectors to invest in post-COVID-19 amid the reopening.

Let's Talk Which Tickers

Stock Market Rotation Strategies and 2
Stocks to Watch



March 24, 2021

There's a big sector rotation taking place, so today I thought I'd discuss stock market sector rotation strategies — and two hot stocks to watch...   

Continue Reading

Emerging Market Stocks for 2021

The Best Sector Rotation Strategy



March 25, 2021

I thought I'd give you my best sector rotation strategy and show you the two stocks I'm targeting.


Continue Reading


No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...