Friday, November 6, 2020

How I made millions in the market

 
One simple chart pattern got the ball rolling on everything I've built…

And is responsible for all the millions I've made.

I call it "V-bounce"…

With it, you can see which stocks are set to surge — BEFORE they take off.

I've used it to lock in gains like…

A 110% explosion from Brooks Automation (BRKS) in just four days…

A 94% run-up on Stitch Fix Inc. (SFIX) in a mere 10 days...

As well as a 112% pop in another 10 days from TechnipFMC (FTI)!

And right now, I'm seeing this pattern all over this post-election market…

So I put a short video together to show you how to spot it.

Tap here to watch it now!

Roger Scott
WealthPress
 
 

A MarketWealth Publication

Disclaimer & Disclosures

The information in this email is intended for informational purposes only and does not guarantee specific results as there is a high degree of risk involved with trading. Also, our traders are real traders and may have financial interests in the companies discussed.  Please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.

Brought to you by WealthPress.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...