Saturday, October 5, 2024

The one election wild card nobody is talking about

It could destroy one group of stocks I love
 
   
     
Hey everyone! 

This election feels like it’s done a complete 180 more times than I can count… 

It can be dizzying for traders — which is why I’m proud to be part of the Final Countdown LIVE on Monday to help you get prepared!

But…

With all the noise around this election, there was one MAJOR wild card dropped a few weeks ago that I think way too many people are ignoring.

And it has to do with THIS guy:

 
 
No, RFK, Jr. won’t be on the ballot on November 5th… but his shadow will hang LARGE over the election with his endorsement of President Trump.

And… if the Trump campaign wins… he’ll have a HUGE impact on policy. And that could spell DOOM for one group of stocks I love!

Save a seat here, and I’ll tell you what it is LIVE on October 7th


I can't wait to see you there,

Graham Lindman

The profits and performance shown are not typical, we make no future earnings claims, and you may lose money.From 8/6/24 to 9/20/2024 the win on live trade signals is 100% with an average return of 10.34% on an average 3 day hold time.
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrate PSL season 🎃🍂

There's nothing basic about these blooms! ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ...