Saturday, October 5, 2024

EMERGENCY Briefing: My TOP stock picks for earnings season

See what I’m targeting this month… and for the year ahead for FREE
 
   
     
The next round of earnings is kicking off THIS WEEK!

So I’ve called an emergency briefing to share my game plan to target profits from it.

I’m going to give you my TOP stock picks for the rest of the month…

And they’re all releasing their earnings in the next few weeks!

PLUS, I’ll share TEN of my top trade ideas for the whole YEAR ahead… for FREE!

I can’t guarantee results or against losses, but this could be your chance to fire up for a Red Hot October!

 
 
Click this link to join me at 10 AM ET: https://jackcartertrading.com/redhotoct 

Let’s make this the best October ever!

Trade well,
 
Jack Carter


 
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop Trading These 8,251 Stocks!

Focus on this 1 thing instead...  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ...