Saturday, October 5, 2024

Are You Too Late for XOP Trade?

Hey there,

It's Micah here with a quick thought…

Last Sunday I shared an XOP rounded bottom strategy in my weekend AAPL Video. The stock was trading at $131 and since then its gone up every single day this week all the way to $141.

Traders are making a bundle on this move and I wanted to make sure you were looped in.

Click HERE to Watch XOP Trade Setup (9:10)

Because XOP has gone up every single day since I announced my bullish stance on the ETF, a lot of people have been asking me…

Is it too late to get in?

To properly answer this question I turn to the charts and give the full breakdown in today's video.

I hope you enjoy it!

Trade on,
Micah

PS. Trading and making money is fun, but sharing ideas and seeing others succeed is the real juice of life.

This morning one of my clients (TraderDean) shared he made $10K already this week on XOP.

Here's what Dean said this morning "Thanks for the last Sunday night shoutout my Micah on the XOP! picked up a cool 10 grand using the 138 Nov 1 call! Love this site!"

I detail his trade and why it worked so well and why I think there's a lot more money to be made on this set up. Check out today's video for the full scoop.

 

 

Micah Lamar
CEO WallStreet.io
Micah@WallStreet.io

Questions? Please email us at Support@WallStreet.io or

Chat with us 1-on-1 at WallStreet.io

WallStreet.io All Rights Reserved © 2024

Manage Email Notifications

Thank you for being a part of our community. Please use the social links below and spread the word. We appreciate you! Thanks in advance.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrate PSL season 🎃🍂

There's nothing basic about these blooms! ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ...