Thursday, September 19, 2024

Today @ 4pm ET: two stocks to capitalize on for the rest of September

They could be the biggest opportunities this week
 
   
     

Now that the Fed has slashed the interest rate by a half-point... 

It’s time to focus on the great opportunities that lie ahead… 

So, I’ll be going live at 4pm ET today, to share the top TWO stocks I believe you need to own for the rest of September!

As usual, I’ve researched the markets for what could be the biggest opportunities this week, and these stocks stand head-and-shoulders above the rest… 

Which means they should make great targets moving forward. 

Obviously, I cannot promise future returns or against losses but…  

In order to make these opportunities even sweeter, I’ll be revealing my plan for making the most of the FED meeting fallout! 

 

 

If you want the names of these tickers and my Fed Frenzy Action Plan, set a reminder for this email and tap this link at 4 PM ET: https://jackcartertrading.com/fedfrenzy 

Trade well,

Jack

 

   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Esper heading back to K Street

Delivered daily, Influence gives you a comprehensive rundown and analysis of all lobby hires and news on K Street. ...