Thursday, September 19, 2024

My new stock warning starts in 30 minutes

In just 30 minutes, I'm going on camera with a serious, brand-new 90-day stock warning I'm not sharing anywhere else.
 

Dear Reader,

Here's your private link to access my big event tonight.

(If you're not immediately redirected to our event portal, refresh your page.)

In just 30 minutes, I'm going on camera with a serious, brand-new 90-day stock warning I'm not sharing anywhere else.

Just for attending, you'll receive – for FREE:

  1. The ramifications of the Fed's rate cut and the devastating effect I believe it could have on your short-term wealth if you're not prepared.
  1. The simple step to take right now to get ready for the turmoil I see ahead.
  1. The name and ticker of a stock to SELL in the wake of yesterday's Fed rate cut (I predict it's headed for massive losses.)
  1. And my top stock to buy that could become one of the top performing stocks in the coming weeks. (Yes, even as other beloved stocks fall.)

This information is supported by my findings in my Power Gauge and data that's usually only available for a small subset of my users.

But I've never connected the dots like this for you before.

And I'm only sharing the full story right here, in just 30 minutes.

In short: You'll walk away tonight with an ironclad strategy to position yourself in the markets, including two free recommendations you can act on at tomorrow's opening bell.

But to get everything listed above, you need to be tuned in and ready to go right here, in just 30 minutes.

I'll see you soon,

Regards,

Marc Chaikin
Founder, Chaikin Analytics

P.S. I also wanted to pass on a few helpful tips from our tech team: 

  • If you experience any issues with the broadcast – or don't see it begin at 8 p.m. Eastern time – try refreshing your web page.
  • Disable any pop-up or ad-blockers ahead of time.
  • Close out any other streaming platforms you might use (Spotify, iTunes, YouTube, etc.) – and make sure you only have one window and tab open for the event.

See you right here in half an hour!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Encore presentation! See two trades to own for the rest of September

These stocks are great targets for the post-rate-cut buying frenzy                               Did you miss my presentation where I sh...